Thursday 21 August 2014

More fancy foot work

Chewies chubby toes are finally beig made into a foot! It's about time we stuck em on there. 

The feet are starting to take shape now. Even if they are black!

I am leaving these to glue overnight and then tomorrow I will Duct tape everything back together. Once that is done, I will attempt to glue the sandals down and use screws and washers to hold them better. I have some new adhesive called "sticks like shit"! which I am giving a try. Ha ha.

I have made some bases for the feet, or soles out of car mats. As you can see from the pictures the feet are quite big but when finished should look like proper feet!


I will have to use a piece of foam to pad out the shape before I tape it up.



And now I will leave them to glue overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment