Sunday 28 September 2014

Face glueing of hair part 2..

So I've cut my hair in half, making it 26-30 inches roughly. I then cut this in half so glueing to the face gives me anything between 13 and 15 inches ish.


Ready to rock!

First things first, a nice beading of the sealant around the edge that I'm going to work on. You'll notice I drew lines on the face to copy the original contours/directions of hair seen on screen.


Then start grabbing strands. Approximately 2-3 times more hair than what I was latching with.


I had to add some to the ends of the mesh on the head as I left this bare for glueing.

So I basically went all the way round the beast with about 10mm of adhered hair..once you push the hair strand it flattens out. Whilst holding the whole strand with one hand to stop it moving, you can smooth the adhesive over the end and get a good glued finish!




No comments:

Post a Comment